Everything about the Burton After School Special snowboard package is kid-friendly, from the graphics to the included bindings with an easy-to-use ratcheting buckle; this set up is easier to learn on then a tricycle with training wheels. The twin board is soft flexing with a catch-free Flat Top rocker profile. This profile paired with the Easy Bevel convex base lifts the edges off the snow and allows new riders to initiate turns without catching an edge. The fully adjustable, one-strap bindings are pre-mounted in a beginner-friendly stance that facilitates regular or goofy riding, just in case your little one hasn't found their preferred stance yet. Now all you have to do is strap 'em in and watch 'em ride. It doesn't get much better than that.
- Comes with Pre-Mounted XS Bindings
- Binding Features: Baseplate, Grom Highback, Onestrap 2.0 Strap with Smack-It Ratchet Smooth Glide Buckle
- Flat Top Board Profile (flat with rockered tips)
- Easy Bevel with Cruise Control Edge Tune (catch-free, convex base)
- FSC Certified Fly Core (full wood)
- Extruded Base (low maintenance, durable)
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.