Over 70% of the Earth's surface is covered by water - now you can train on it. The HQ Kites Hydra 350 is the world's first and only water relaunchable trainer foil. Extremely stable and easy to fly, this closed cell ram-air foil has no bladders to inflate or replace, yet it floats on water. A third line provides the safety system and the ability to reverse launch, making it perfect for use with absolute beginners. The Hydra 350 flies great in low winds and generates plenty of pull for bodydrags when the wind is strong.
- Ready to fly out of the bag - lines are already attached
- Closed cell system provides water relaunchability
- Easy to relaunch in any position with third line system
- Safety system included
- Internal drainage system with dirt-outs
- Stitched Dyneema bridle for strength
- Cool Big Zipper triangle backpack
- Control bar 50cm (20in)
- Dyneema line set
- Flat area (sqm): 3.5
- Flat span: 350cm
- Height: 125cm
- Flat AR: 3.5
- Cells: 15
- km/h: 8-38
- Mph: 5-24
- Knots: 4-21
- Dyneema line set: 220 kp, 2 x 25m
- Control option: Control bar 50cm (20in)
- Trainer kite guide
Christmas Delivery: This is a Special Order item and is not guaranteed for Christmas delivery.
Shipping Exclusion: This item is only available for shipment by UPS to the lower 48 United States. APO, FPO, PO BOX, Hawaii, and Alaska shipments may not be possible for this item. (Please call prior to purchase.)
Special Order: This is a Special Order item, will be shipped from the manufacturer, and is not stocked in our warehouse. This item does not qualify for our Price Matching Policy. Order processing time may vary.