When backpacking its essential to have a pack that is fully waterproof, full-featured, comfortable and most important lightweight. If you said yes to all of these then the Mountain Hardware Ozonic 65 Backpack is the pack for you. OutDry technology bonds a durable waterproof membrane directly to the shell fabric for a completely sealed interface. With OutDry your pack stays light and dry without compromising weight or function. HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly making a long trail feel like a small walk around the block. Customizable suspension provides 3-inches torso adjustment and interchangeable shoulder straps and hipbelt to create the perfect fit for your body. Wicking air mesh shoulder straps and a vented back panel promote air circulation, while a softly rounded hip belt with an offset buckle allows for a supportive, snug fit. Superb load transfer through a high strength aluminum perimeter stay that locks into hipbelt yet allows slight pivoting for great range of motion. The Ozonic 65 makes backpacking easy, enjoyable, and full of fun for any users.
- Guaranteed watertight OutDry construction main compartment and seam taped top pocket, rain room tested for 24 hours
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly while venting channels prevent overheating
- Customizable suspension provides 3-inches / 8.5-cm of torso adjustment and interchangeable shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Seam taped, reversible top pocket offers the choice of easy access (standard) or maximum weather protection
- Large front stash pocket with drainage allows storage of frequently needed items or damp gear and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
- Comfortable, fully padded hipbelt with two large zippered pockets (one stretch mesh, one fabric) provides quick access to often needed items