If Harvey Dent from the Batman series could wear any Oakley sunglass, I am pretty sure this would his go to. The Oakley TwoFace is a blend of surf and skate inspiration with a rare look. O Matter durable frame with an aluminum lower rim creating a sleek look for many faces to enjoy is what the TwoFace is all about. High Definition Optics (HDO), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride. Oakley Plutonite lens material makes it possible, along with innovations like XYZ Optics to maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Plutonite filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC, and with impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. The Oakley TwoFace doubles up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter upper
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame materialMetal Icon
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm