The Atmos AG, AG meaning for Anti-Gravity by Osprey is a new line of ventilated backpacks. The Atmos AG 65 is the perfect backpack for any multi-day backpacking trip. This 3D suspension system provides seamless comfort that contours the body allowing a trail experience like no other. The backpanel hydration exit port connects to the internal, sewn-in hydration sleeve and routes to either right or left side harness to deliver on-the-go hydration. This versatile and lightweight backpack has tons of pockets to store everything from the little necessities in your Hip Belt Pocket to all your gear in the top pocket. A continuous panel of lightweight mesh extends from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt. Dual, zippered front panel pockets allow additional internal storage and organizational options. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement when wearing the pack. Zippered lower sleeping bag compartment with drop down divider provides internal gear storage options and dual compartment access. If your looking for seamless comfort and ventilation, look no further then the Osprey Atmos AG 65 Backpack.
- Upper and lower side compression straps reduce bulk and stabilize loads for optimal weight distribution and carrying comfort
- Integrated FlapJacket protects contents from foul weather and rain during lidless use
- Removable floating lid contains 2 zippered pockets for quick-access essentials
- Back bottom contains zippered sleeping bag compartment
- Pack exterior also features ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs and a trekking pole attachment
- The Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt pads extend 5/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes providing a custom fit