The Manta AG 28 is one tough little day pack with an integrated hydration system. Its Anti-Gravity (AG) suspension system is comprised of a LightWire frame, mesh back panel, BioStretch shoulder harness and AG hipbelt. All these features come together to distribute weight and keep you cool so you stay comfortable mile after mile. Inside the pack are nifty pockets for organizing all your things and a Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir with hose and magnetic sternum strap bite valve so you stay hydrated while out on the trail. There are tons of other pockets for sunglasses and water bottles, a stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment system, helmet attachment loop and an integrated removable raincover to protect your gear when the clouds come rolling in. With so many features in such a compact design it's hard not to love the Osprey Manta AG 28.
- Anti-Gravity (AG) Suspension System
- LightWire Frame, Suspended Mesh Back Panel
- BioStretch Shoulder Harness, AG Hipbelt
- Integrated Removable Raincover
- Magnetic Sternum Strap Bite Valve Attachment
- Stow-On-The-Go Trekking Pole Attachment, Lid Lock Helmet Attachment
- Included: Hydraulics LT 2.5L Reservoir with Hose and Bite Valve