Hike, trek and explore, these are the pants that do it all. The Patagonia Tribune Womens Pants are made of a high-performance, stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they are stretchy, durable and feel like a soft knit fabric. Tough, durable and burly, the Tribune Pants are made for your hard core adventures, with the 4-way stretch fabric that is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, you have unrestricted mobility and can withstand the elements. The Patagonia Tribune Pants have a flattering fit and silky finish with the feel of a knit legging, you look stylish and stay comfortable as you take to the trails.
- Moisture-wicking, mesh-lined waistband
- Soft 4-way-stretch nylon/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hidden elasticized drawcord in the waistband for adjustability
- Drop-in front pockets with double-needle stitch detail; drop-in patch pockets in back
- Two side cargo pockets with secure zipper closure
- 32 Inch inseam