The Snowboards.com Ride Snowboards Site Take Over Contest, (the "Contest") allows participants to qualify to win prizes from Ride Snowboards. The Contest is subject to these Official Rules except as expressly stated otherwise. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. This Contest is sponsored by Snowboards.com(“Sponsor”), located at 330 Enterprise Dr, Bloomfield Hills Mi 48302.
1. Eligibility: The Contest is open to participants from the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the Contest start date to enter. Participants must be US Residents. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. To Enter: To enter the Contest, access the Contest through the Snowboards.com Link. Limit 1 entry per person. Fill out required fields with valid information.
3. Winner Selection and Prize Claiming: Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries. An individual will be awarded 1 additional entries for each of their Facebook friends that enters the contest through links they post.
4. Contest Period: Dec 8th, 2014 through Jan 4th, 2015 (11:59 PST).
- Ride Capo Binding
- Ride Helix
- Ride Lasso Boa
- Ride VXN/Harper Boa
6. Winner Selection Methodology: Winners will be selected at random.
8. Winner Verification; Prize Receipt: Winners may be required to show verifiable proof of legitimate entry and entitlement to win and to sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release in order to claim their Prize. If you have not received your Prize within four weeks after the end of the relevant Contest Period, you must notify us. Failure to notify us of non-receipt within six weeks after the end of the Contest Period will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
9. Publicity Release: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors agencies to use the winner’s name, address, voice, likeness and/or biographical materials for advertising, promotional and/or trade purposes without further notice, compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including, without limitation, on-line, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree not to issue any publicity concerning the Contest.
10. Waivers, Disclaimers and Releases: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and Facebook (together, “Releases”) from and against any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages or injuries of any kind arising out of or related to entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes and/or related to any prize (including, without limitation, losses, damages or injuries to entrant’s or any other person’s equipment or other property, or to their persons, related to participation in the Contest; or arising out of any violation of rights of publicity or privacy, or claims of defamation or portrayal in a false light; or based on any claim of infringement of intellectual property; or from any typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering, selection, operation or announcement of any Contest activity and/or prize).
11. Suspension, Modification, Termination: In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Contest by any party, or any federal state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence) Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest should causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security or proper play of the Contest; or (2) to disqualify any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or © acting in an un-sportsmanlike manner. In the event of any applicable modification, suspension or termination of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select the winner(s) from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such modification, suspension or termination, as applicable, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
12. Governing Law, Limitations of Liability: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants, Sponsor or the Releases in connection with the Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. The Michigan Courts (state and federal) shall have sole jurisdiction of any controversies regarding this Contest and the laws of the State of Michigan shall govern the Contest.
13. Disputes. Decisions of the Sponsor judges are final: In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to conduct the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Contour Inc. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used as described herein.