For that competitive spirit in you, don't even think about racing without wearing the SmartWool PhD Downhill Racer Ski Socks. Designed for downhill racing, the 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place. The ReliaWool Technology gives you longer lasting protection in the high impact areas, keeping your feet comfortable on those winter days. In addition to the protection, these socks are outfitted with mesh ventilation zones providing temperature and moisture control when needed most and the non-cushioned heel and toe allows for a high-performance boot fit. Take first with the SmartWool PhD Downhill Racer socks.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System
- Patented ReliaWool Technology
- Strategically Placed Mesh Ventilation Zones
- Flat Knit Durable Toe Seam
- Light Cushion in the Shin
- Non-Cushioned Heel and Toe