Say goodbye to fridged toes this ski season with the SmartWool PhD Medium Pattern Ski Socks. Featuring a midweight merino wool, your feet will breathe easy, while providing you just the right amount of insulation. New this year is the 4 Degree Elite Fit System, featuring an ankle band, upper instep band, lower instep band and an arch band providing faster flex and recovery throughout the foot. This sock is the total package for any skier. Designed for you to get outdoors without worry, the quick dry, breathable, extra cushion on the heel and forefoot and merino wool make the SmartWool PhD Medium Patter Ski Socks the perfect fit.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System featuring bi-elastic fit bands that provide faster flex and recovery throughout the foot
- ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Mesh ventilation zones allow moisture and temperature control keeping feet dry
- Flat knit durable toes seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt, 1x1 ribbed leg
- 14 inch over all height
- 70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% Elastane