Looking for a bag that can go anywhere and stand up to the test of time? Then look no further, The North Face Medium Base Camp Duffel is one of the toughest bags out there. Made of ballistic nylon and TPE fabric laminate, this bag is water resistant and super burly. The 69L volume is the perfect amount of space for a long weekend ski trip and even has interior mesh pockets for all your small items and an exterior zippered end-cap compartment for hats, gloves or slippers. The bag's ergonomic and adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps make running through the airport or walking to the taxi that much easier when you have your hands full. And the reinforced stitches and bartacked seams ensure this bag will be extra durable and won't fall apart halfway through your trip. The Medium Base Camp Duffle is the perfect size for any adventure but if you don't pack in all 69 liters, there are four compression straps that you can cinch down to make the bag smaller.
- Four Compression Straps
- Main Compartment w/ Internal Mesh Pockets
- New Exterior End-Cap Zippered Compartment
- Alpine Cut Removable Shoulder Straps
- D-Zip Opening w/ Weather-resistant Zipper Flap
- Twin Haul Handles on Ends
- Rugged Construction w/ Water-resistant Base Camp Material
- Water-resistant ID Pocket on Top
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.