The Terra 65 has been completely re-vamped with a slimmer and lighter design for all-day comfort while carrying 65-liter loads. This top-loading pack is great for extended backpacking trips or shorter winter excursions and features a separate sleeping bag compartment and large zippered entry into the main compartment which makes finding what you need faster and easier. The refined, adjustable OPTIFIT harness provides better load control and allows you to dial in the fit between the pack and your body. The vertical back channel promotes air circulation and the anatomically correct harness straps and load-spreading, anatomically correct hipbelt are both lined with soft air mesh for moisture management and comfort. Multiple pockets for organizing all your gear, lashing points for clipping on tools and easy-access hipbelt pockets are just a few more features this pack has to offer. Hydration compatible with hose ports - bladder sold separately.
- Adjustable OPTIFIT Harness System
- Vertical Channel Promotes Air Circulation
- Anatomically Correct, Padded Shoulder Harness
- Anatomically Correct, Load-Spreading Hipbelt
- Huge Zippered Side Entry to Main Compartment
- 7+ Pockets, Including 2 Easy-Access Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
- Hydration Compatible
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.