The Thule RoundTrip Boot Backpack is the perfect bag for you to transport your boots and other gear to the mountains. A separate boot compartment has grommets on the bottom to allow water to drain, and keep the rest of your gear clean and dry. The Back Panel door can flip down, and is large enough for you to stand on when you need to change into or out of your boots to keep your socks dry and fresh. A Heat-Molded, Crush Proof SafeZone is a perfect place for you to keep your phone, goggles or other gear protected. The RoundTrip Boot Backpack has loops that will allow you to easily connect to Thule RoundTrip Rolling Ski/Board Bags. There are two other pockets located on the sides that are large enough to store gloves, jacket, pants, and the main compartment is large enough to store your helmet. If you are looking for the perfect boot bag, the Thule RoundTrip has the right size pockets in all the right places.
- Back Panel Access Door Flips Down and Doubles as a Standing Mat when Changing into Boots
- Heat Molded, Crush Proof SafeZone Compartment Protects your Goggles, Sunglasses, and Phone
- Built in Loops allow you to quickly connect the Boot Backpack to the Thule Round Trip Rolling Ski Bags
- Two Spacious Side Pockets for Outerwear, and other things
- Lockable Zippers (Lock Sold Separately)
- Multiple Grab Handles
- Heavy Duty Tarpaulin Bottom
- Grommets in Boot Compartment to Drain Water
- TSA Approved for a Carry On
Shipping Restriction: This item is not available for shipment outside of the United States.