Once you have a Transpack Heated Boot Pro, you will wonder how you ever skied without one to warm your boots on a cold powder day. Safety tested heating elements located inside the main compartment warm your boots to the right temperature to make them nice and toasty before you put them on and it will evaporate moisture. Three heat settings allow you to warm your boots, gloves, hat and socks. The Heated Pro is equipped with a standard wall outlet and a 12 volt adapter for your drive to the resort. An external helmet pocket on the door has all the space you need for a full sized helmet. The only problem with the Transpack Heated Pro is that your après beer will get too warm in it.
- Warms and Dries Boots, Socks, Gloves and Hats.
- Standard Wall Outlet and 12V Car Jack Included
- External Helmet Compartment
- Hinged Side Door Allows Access to Boots
- Water Resistant Tarpaulin Bottom
- Many Internal and External Pockets for Tools, Accessories and Gear