The Verge Low GTX, Under Armour's latest trail runner is engineered with lightweight uppers, ESS rock plate and TPU shank for protection, stability and support while running on rugged terrain, GORE-TEX membrane ensures that you're feet are going to stay dry and still be able to breathe during strenuous activity and Michelin outsole with Wild Gripper rubber compound keeps you surefooted even in the most inclement weather.
- Lightweight breathable mesh upper with supportive welded overlays
- GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable membrane
- Dual density EVA midsole with forefoot/heel UA Charged foam inserts
- Anafoam stability chassis
- ESS rock plate and TPU shank for protection, stability and support
- Michelin outsole with Wild Gripper rubber compound for excellent traction on a variety of terrains