The construction of the Yeti Tundra 160 Cooler is carried to the extreme, because there are elite groups of outdoorsmen and adventurers who seek extremes. Desert sun has scorched these coolers. Blizzards have frozen them. Bears have gnawed on them. They have tumbled off trucks and cliffs. All the while, the Yeti 160 cooler has kept their cool. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions. There's no better choice to keep food and drinks cold in a campsite, job site, pickup bed, or over your favorite fishing hole. One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable and a full length, self-stopping hinge can't hyper extend and break. You'll never buy another cooler! Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier. Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid for added security. Dry goods rack included.
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible
- Two inches of polyurethane foam provides superior insulation
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body
- Recessed drain plug and rubber washer guarantee leak-proof reliability
- Length: 45in
- Width: 19.5in
- Height: 21.5in
- Weight: 54lb
- Volume: 100L
- Inner Dimensions: 37.325 x 12.325 x 15.5 in
- Material: Polyethylene
- *Please Note: Yeti Coolers are limited to 1 cooler per order. If you are interested in purchasing more than 1 cooler, please contact our Customer Care department at (888)-271-7500. We do not sell to re-sellers.