The YETI Tundra 210 is nearly as deep as Yeti's largest cooler (the titanic Tundra 420), only in a smaller, cubed footprint. That cavernous space combined with less surface area lets you haul a mighty load of food or drinks without taking up a mighty amount of space in your truck, trailer, or boat. Of course, all that efficiency of space doesn't do you much good if it can't keep your supplies cold. But come on - this is a YETI. The Tundra 210 has beefy walls filled with two inches of insulation and a freezer-style gasket to keep whatever you are hauling colder, longer. It also features the same legendary durability as all of Yeti's coolers thanks to roto-molded polyethylene construction, unbreakable self-stopping hinges, and marine-grade nylon rope handles. All that makes this the perfect cooler to take on extended hunting and fishing expeditions, longer camping trips, all-day tailgates or any other endeavor that requires maximum carrying capacity in a minimum of space.
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible
- Two inches of polyurethane foam provides superior insulation
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body
- Recessed drain plug and rubber washer guarantee leak-proof reliability
- Length: 39.25in
- Width: 25in
- Height: 24in
- Weight: 59lb
- Material: Polyethylene
- *Please Note: Yeti Coolers are limited to 1 cooler per order. If you are interested in purchasing more than 1 cooler, please contact our Customer Care department at (888)-271-7500. We do not sell to re-sellers.