HOW TO REDEEM
Simply redeem your Certificate by providing the Certificate's XX-digit number code on the billing page in the box which reads "Redeem Gift Certificate."
WANT TO CHECK YOUR CERTIFICATE BALANCE?
ABOUT ONLINE GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Online Gift Certificate can be ordered in any amount starting at $25.00.
- Arrives to the recipient via email within 24 hours.
- Redeemable at any time by simply entering the Gift Certificate code at checkout.
- Online Gift Certificate can be ordered in any amount starting at $25.00. They are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. The recipient of an Online Gift Certificate will receive an e-mail with a Gift Certificate Code redeemable only at Snowboards.com. The code is activated within 24 hours after receiving the e-mail.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit Certificate.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored with your Snowboards.com account for your next purchase using the same Gift Certificate code.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- We do not charge sales tax when you buy an Online Gift Certificate because it is charged when the Gift Certificate is used. State tax may be added to all orders Shipped to addresses Michigan.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Gift Certificate.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team.