The YETI Tundra 65 cooler is a heavy-duty generalist, equally adept at keeping your catches cold in the field or serving as the drink-and-food hub for a tailgate, party, or other times of general revelry. This ice chest is plenty roomy, holding 39 cans, a keeper redfish or a small quartered deer. Whatever you choose to chill, you know this top-quality cooler will keep it cold longer thanks to 2 meaty inches of insulation and our cold-keeping gasket. Dry ice compatibility allows you to keep everything chilled for as long as possible. Need your YETI Tundra 65 to serve as a hunting cooler one weekend, a marine cooler the next, and a party cooler right after? Don't be afraid to mix it up: the durable polyethylene material can stand up to repeat duty again and again, and the integrated, self-stopping hinges scoff in the face of excessive use. The handles are made from marine-grade nylon rope with textured grips for easy carrying, even fully loaded. If you're taking the Yeti 65 cooler out on the water as a marine cooler, don't forget that it's also a great casting platform in a bay boat. And as a hunting cooler, the grizzly-proof (when used with YETI bear-proof locks) design gives you peace of mind in bear country. Although it doesn't make the bears so happy.
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible
- Two inches of polyurethane foam provides superior insulation
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body
- Recessed drain plug and rubber washer guarantee leak-proof reliability
- Length: 30.5in
- Width: 17.5in
- Height: 16in
- Weight: 29lb
- Volume: 36L
- Inner Dimensions: 23.325 x 10.75 x 10.125 in
- Material: Polyethylene
- *Please Note: Yeti Coolers are limited to 1 cooler per order. If you are interested in purchasing more than 1 cooler, please contact our Customer Care department at (888)-271-7500. We do not sell to re-sellers.